The Department of Transport, Tourism & Sport are running a number of free workshops on how to make an application under the 2018 Sports Capital Programme.
The workshops will be given by staff in the Sports Capital section and will cover common pitfalls, a page by page guide to the application form and a questions and answers session.
The deadline for making an application is 5pm on Friday 19th October.
Organisation must be registered on www.sportscapitalprogramme.ie by 5pm Friday 5th October
To get the maximum benefit from the event please read the guide beforehand.
Book your place on eventbrite – max 2 seats per organisation
- DUBLIN – Cusack Stand, Croke Park, 7-9pm, Monday 1 October
- GALWAY – Institute for Lifecourse and Society, NUI Galway, 7-9pm, Monday 1 October
- WATERFORD – WIT Arena, 7-9pm, Tuesday 2 October
- LONGFORD – Longford Rugby Club, 7-9pm, Tuesday 2 October
- DONEGAL – The Abbey Hotel Donegal, 7-9pm, Wednesday 3 October